So here's the update:
Erin is engaged! :) She met an awesome guy at BYU and is going to be married near the end of December! I'm super excited for her, and she is so happy! Congratulations Erin!
Watch Tower and Green Arrow, I don't know the details there, but I think things are about the same.
As for myself, I'm doing just dandy! I've been dating some different people through the summer and fall, and just enjoying life. College has been quite the adventure, I've been contemplating changing my major from dance to something else, not sure what, but we'll see. I have wonderful roommates who have become some great friends, and I'm growing and learning so much about the gospel and about myself.
Elder Peterson is doing great! I just got some pictures from him today and it looks like he's having a blast. He's having some awesome experiences and he loves serving the people in his mission.
I guess that's all for now, I'll try to update some more soon!
Hey, if any of you have any questions, please ask, and I'll try to answer them best I can!


No comments:
Post a Comment